What is the Ninth Circuit?
The United States Courts for the Ninth Circuit consists of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals along with district and bankruptcy courts in the 15 federal judicial districts that comprise the circuit, and associated administrative units that provide various court services.
Ninth Circuit Districts
3. Central District of California
4. Eastern District of California
5. Northern District of California
6. Southern District of California
12. Northern Mariana Islands
14. Eastern District of Washington
15. Western District of Washington
Policies & Initiatives