The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals offers a menu of federal and non-federal benefits.
Federal benefits include:
- A large selection of employer subsidized health plans
- Employer subsidized life insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan for health, dependent care and commuter reimbursement
- 10 holidays per year
- 13 vacation days per year (increases to 19 days after 3 years)
- 13 sick days per year
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- Defined contribution retirement plan (similar to a 401K) with government match
Non-federal benefits include:
- Optional long term care insurance
- Court-sponsored mass transit subsidy program
*Note: Federal employees do not pay into state disability plans and therefore are not eligible for state disability benefits.
Federal Benefits Overview (PDF)